Ideal for families and small close–knit groups who seek stylish comfort, privacy and space, the two and three-bedroom sunset-facing Safari Suites are set in a natural bush environment on the edge of Zambezi National Park, and just 4 kilometres from Victoria Falls.
Each Safari Suite has a lounge with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors opening onto a patio furnished with a table, chairs and a garden umbrella. All bedrooms are en-suite and equipped with two three-quarter beds that can be converted to king size beds. A sofa bed in the TV lounge can accommodate an extra person (recommended for a child 12 years and under).
Victoria Falls Safari Suites facilities include:
- Personalised check-in at your Safari Suite and concierge service is provided by the Safari Host or Hostess
- Breakfast is served in the MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant located at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, with the option of a continental basket delivered to your Safari Suite (by prior arrangement)
- 24-hour reception service (at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge)
- Complimentary hourly shuttle bus service to the town centre, craft markets and the Victoria Falls Rainforest
- Complimentary evening transfers to The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show
- Ample, secure and open parking space
- Credit cards accepted – Visa, American Express and MasterCard
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Babysitting service available (advance notice required)
- Additional facilities available at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge resort for Safari Suites’ guests:
- Activities desk
- Souvenir shop
- Private shower facilities for guests arriving early and checking out late
- Swimming pool with sun deck and loungers
- Access to a fitness room
- Onsite activities such as nature trails, a bird hide, Vulture Culture Experience and guided Siduli Hide sits are also available to guests staying at the Safari Suites.