The sunset-facing Victoria Falls Safari Lodge overlooks the African bushveld, which includes a waterhole frequented by elephants, buffalo and kudu. Guests may enjoy the breath-taking view from their rooms, MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, The Buffalo Bar, the swimming pool or the fitness room.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is built of thatch and timber and rises several levels, giving the impression of a vast open-plan tree house, with all 72 rooms, facing out towards the Zambezi National Park. All rooms have sliding glass doors opening onto a private balcony.
Dining options include the fine dining MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, the famous Buffalo Bar and the ‘must-do’ Boma – Dinner & Drum Show.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A 24-hour reception
- Activities booking desk
- Courtesy hourly shuttle bus service to the town centre, craft markets and the Victoria Falls Rainforest
- Souvenir shop
- TV lounge with international channels
- MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, Buffalo Bar and The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show
- Two-tiered swimming pool with sundeck
- Fitness room
- Guest lounge in the apex of the central building with superb views of the waterhole
- Internet lounge
- Babysitting service available (advance notice required)
- Visa, American Express and MasterCard accepted