A Lion walk is an amazing walk with Lion cubs at Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve. You may witness a kill of the small impalas around. Lion walks takes g approximately one hour, this amazing experience is a great addition to Victoria Falls – Africa’s adventure capital. You may even be lucky enough to experience a stalk on some of the wildlife species. No leashes or collars the pride runs freely with you through the bush. Guests may even be lucky enough to experience the young cubs on a stalk on some of the wildlife species that occur on the property. All walks are done by professional guides with vast knowledge of lions.
Lion walks are done in the morning or afternoon. Morning walks include English breakfast while afternoon walks include snacks and drinks. Also include are transfers to the tour.
All Trips Include
Transport to and from your hotel or accommodation
Experienced, armed guides will accompany every walk with lions and carry with them a first aid kit and communication radio.
A safety talk introductions to the “pride” and how to behave around the King of the Jungle.
What To bring
- Sun block
- Neutral colour clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Booking voucher
What Not to Bring
- No open sandals
- No dresses or skirts
- No white or bright colour clothing
- No dandling objects or clothing that would attract the lions to you
- Passports, jewellery and valuables should be left in hotel safes.
- Age Restrictions
- Minimum age 15years for walk with lions
- Under 18years will need to have indemnity signed by legal guardian
- Height restriction of 1.5metres(lions make that rule themselves)